TORCH ON FELT
Usually a build-up of 3 layers of felt – 2 layers of underlay felt and a 1 top layer of mineral cap-sheet to create a hear wearing and durable roof finish or mineral finish top edgings and chippings laid to finish.
Felt is still a great option for new build and refurbishment flat roofs some of its benefits are:
- Cost effective
- Durable due to its 3 layer system
- Laid well and with high performance materials a 25 year life expectancy
- Can be laid to all types of substrate
- Comes in different colour options
De Boer Bituminous Waterproofing Membranes
Our BUR felt range of products now includes the De Boer superior bituminous waterproofing membranes.
The system is ideal for new build and refurbishment and the benefits include:
- A Unique Duo Composition – TPO & SBS providing a stable, strong finish with flexible bonding.
- A 35 Year BBA Durability
- A 20 Year Full Insurance Backed Guarantee with every roll shipped
- BS476 F.AA Fire Rating & EN 1187 Brooft4 Classification